By God’s grace, Global Advance aims to be an excellent steward of resources. We view every donation as a sacred trust. That's why Global Advance has been a member in good standing with ECFA (Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability) since 1996 and voluntarily undergoes an annual independent audit.
We are not apologetic in fundraising but endeavor to stimulate biblical motivations for giving including love, vision, joy, compassion and stewardship. God is the source of all provision, but He chooses to use people as His instruments for the fulfilling of His purposes.
- Global Advance pays all bills promptly and on time.
- The annual budget is approved by our Board of Directors and reviewed by a Finance Committee.
- Global Advance operates within its budget.
- We consistently give to other ministries and Kingdom work beyond ourselves.
- We protect the privacy of each donor and do not rent or sell our mailing list.
- We promptly receipt each gift and provide a year-end total of donations.
- We pray and work in faith, believing God for an abundant supply.